Book your hotel reservation for the First There First Care & Gathering of Eagles Conference
This is a friendly reminder to make your hotel room reservation, should you need lodging. Stay at the conference venue by booking at the
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood, FL.
Register for the First There First Care EMS Conference and Gathering of Eagles and receive your hotel discount code.
There is a limited number of rooms are available at the discounted rate reduced per night resort fee.
*Please note: Conference registration does not include or guarantee your accommodation reservations. Hotel reservations must be made separately.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood, FL
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood, Florida, 33314-6407, USA
All reservations must be made before 5/20/2022.
The daily resort fee includes:
- Access to Resort Pools (Hard Rock Hotel, Guitar Hotel & Lagoon complex)
- Complimentary pool towels
- Daily access to fitness center (2 people)
- Expedited entry into Daer Day Club & Nightclub (admission fees still apply)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Unlimited local calls
- Complimentary Parking Services
- Complimentary covered parking is available 24/7 for all guests in the Lucky Street Garage, Winners Way Garage, and Seminole Way Garage, located off State Road 7.
How to book:
Option 1: Guests can call (954) 316-2929 and reserve a room under the group code you will receive after registering for the conference.
Option 2: Book online. Once you register a link or URL will be provided to book your hotel under the group discount code.
* Please note that if payment is made with the credit card of a person not present at the time of check-in, DO NOT book a reservation online. YOU MUST CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE.
How to book Group Reservations under one payment method:
ONLY Option: Guests must call (954) 316-2929 and reserve rooms under the group code you will receive after registering for the conference
- If tax exempt, email the tax exemption form in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then call to book a reservation
* If the reservation is made prior to sending tax exemption, taxes from the first night’s charge will be refunded once the exemption form is received. (Must call to process a refund)
* If you need a “deposit receipt”, please email customer service at: email@example.com
View the hotel policies here: – LINK TBD
If you have any conference questions, please give Johana Cinque, Event Coordinator, a call at 954-445-9692 or email JCinque@coralsprings.org.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
FRONT DESK: Hard Rock Tower Front Desk hours: 7 am – 8 pm daily (subject to change). Guests that arrive after hours should proceed to the Guitar Tower. Guitar Tower Front Desk is 24 hours
WIFI: WiFi is complimentary and available throughout the hotel, casino, guestrooms, and convention space. The network name is Seminole Visitor, and no password is required
HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES: Daily housekeeping service is currently suspended. Guests can call housekeeping to refresh towels/amenities and collect trash. Guests staying 3 or more nights are offered a 1-time full refresh of their guestroom to be used at any point during their stay. Guests must call housekeeping for service.
PARKING: Free self-parking available at 3 garages. The closest ones to Hard Rock Tower (where group guestrooms are located) and the convention space as Winner’s Way and Seminole Way. Valet is $20 for daily parking and $25 overnight.